Sunday, December 16, 2012

Easy Street



More flying geese units!  But I perservered and got them done today.  For those who view my blog who are not participating in the mystery quilt project, I have put samples of the parts we have done each week into a document, then saved as a picture so I could post it here.  Unlike some, I cannot imagine what the final quilt is going to look like........actually, I haven't really spent any time trying to figure it out........will just wait on Bonnie's big reveal!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Marsha. I didn't know you had a blog. I love your document: you are so organized. I have no idea, either, what this quilt is going to look like but I am having fun anyway. I still have the second half of 40 geese to do today and then have to sew them onto the #2 geese. But I am up to date, so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gary...I only started my blog last week mainly so I could post my progress on Bonnie's mystery quilt. But I am glad I did....have had fun posting some of my other projects. This is the first mystery quilt I have done. Am anxious to see what the finished blocks will look like.

      Delete
  2. It is great to see the blocks come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like you! I can't envision what the final quilt will look like? But, I am eager to keep up so I can find out! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to see all your blocs this way. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete