Saturday, December 22, 2012

Easy Street - Part 5

I have all 64 of my Part 5 blocks finished........here is a sampling.  For more variety in these blocks, I had to pull from my regular cottons, so I have those mixed in with my batiks now.  But I'm still very pleased with the way everything I've done so far looks.  Can't wait to see it all come together!  Still can't imagine how all the parts are going to fit.

 
 
This block didn't have a name........sorta looks like little houses against a pink sky to me.

5 comments:

  1. The pink and green look great! I've mixed my batiks and cottons for this quilt too and am really happy with how they are coming together.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks......I chose the colors I'm using because I wanted to use strictly from my stash without having to go out and buy anything else. I used purple instead of gray in my 4-patches and my other color besides the pink and green/turquoise is red (my favorite color). Can't wait to see what the finished quilt will look like.

      Merry Christmas to you, too! I'm going to celebrate this evening with my daughters and grandchildren and some other loved ones.

      Delete
  2. Your little houses look so pretty. I hope we are joining units this week. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Bonnie has said she starts traveling on the 29th, I'm hoping we will soon get the grand finale, too. I'm anxious to see how all the parts are going to fit together. I'm not one of those who try to figure it out.

    Hope you are having a great Christmas Day and are not where any of the severe weather is taking place right now.

    ReplyDelete