Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sarah Emily's New Room

My granddaughter and I were shopping for shower curtain fabric a few months ago when she saw a new line of fabric, Autumn Woods by Kate & Birdie Paper Company for Moda, that she wanted for her "next" quilt (she gets a new one every year).  We went ahead and purchased it.  She decided a couple of months ago she wanted to re-paint and decorate her room to match that fabric.  She chose a lovely gray that matches the background of the focus fabric for her walls and a darker gray for a couple of pieces of furniture.  I bought the paint for her, she painted her walls and trim and I painted the furniture. Then I got busy on  the quilt, curtains, pillow cases, and throw pillows (she wanted lots of yellow accents).







No comments:

Post a Comment