Monday, September 1, 2014

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Recent texting conversation with my granddaughter, Sarah Emily................
Her:  If you need a suggestion for another quilt project, I have one!  LOL!
Me:  And what would that be?
Her:  The Alabama chevron lap quilt I sent you a picture of.......I know a nursing student who would love to have it.
Me:  I'm not sure I want to do one like that for just anyone.  Would take a lot of figuring and planning to get all the colors in the right place.
Her:  I meant for me!  LOL!  But I understand.
Me:  It's too late in the day for me to figure out a "hidden meaning" in a text.  But I will give it some thought...you might be worth it.
Her:  You crack me up!

Needless to say, she got her Alabama Crimson Tide chevron lap quilt and was happy with all the fabrics I found in my stash...didn't have to buy a thing!!  She said it was "freakin' AWESOME!!"

Front of quilt                                                                Back of quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment