Sunday, March 4, 2018

Mystery Quilts

I did several mystery quilts during 2017.




This is a mystery by Charlotte Hawkes, called Surrounded by Scraps.  Started in January and finished in May.  I gave this to a close friend who is dealing with a serious illness.



This mystery is by Shelley Cavana of Cora Quilts.  It started at the end of March and we received  weekly clues through May.  It is called The Gathering.

This was done in the Facebook group Just Us Quilters and is called Jo's Medallion.  We started with a center block and added a different border each of the next several weeks.


This was designed by Cheryl Brickley of Meadow Mist Designs.  We started in September and finished in December. It is called Magnolia Mystery.


This is my version of Bonnie Hunter's On Ringo Lake mystery, which started the day after Thanksgiving and finished with a "rapid fire finish"on New Year's Day.  Since this picture, I have added a narrow dark brown border and a wider turquoise border.


I am currently working on another Charlotte Hawkes mystery called, Summer Stars Over Fawn Lake.  Will receive clues monthly.  I will also start another one by Shelley Cavana at the end of March with weekly clues.

I LOVE A MYSTERY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment